For website owners Gamebox is:
- A free game page customized to follow their website style;
- An additional way to monetize from the ads because games make people hang on a page much longer;
- An additional way to retain the audience: a game page is a good time-killer, especially when its content constantly grows;
- An additional opportunity to work with us on a special project such as redesigning the game to make it perfectly fit their brand, product, TV show, whatever :)
- A great deal of choice: currently we suggest the integration of the game arena with all our games, but very soon they’ll be able to pick up from the large library something that would fit their website best. For example, if it’s a football site they can add football games, for a kids site they’ll be able to choose games for kids.
- A really transparent product: there’s a cabinet where all the reports are uploaded and tracked, with any time access to analytics, etc.
For game developers our Gamebox is:
- An additional opportunity to get more traffic for their games and to monetize with the help of ads;
- A good chance to make their games more popular;
- An opportunity to get more fans and loyal players, as their game will also appear on all our partner websites;
- A really easy and fast way to upload the game via the cabinet (just like in the google play);
- A really transparent tool: there’s a cabinet where all the reports are uploaded and tracked, with any time access to analytics, etc.
The special side of our product is the following: it is absolutely automatic tool that allows game developers seamlessly upload their game into our network via their own admin site that they get to after registration and on the other side it also allows owners of the websites or any other enthusiasts to easily set games portal and integrate it either just like a simple widget with the embed code in any part of the website or a bit different way - on domain or subdomain as absolutely independent games section or site. There are also customization settings available that allow to make games portal look just as native content matching design and style. And everyone can also find analytics dashboards and revenue reports in their admin sites, making the process always clear and transparent. At this point, we can say for sure, that we're the only one platform that is absolutely automatic and transparent for both of these roles if to talk about competitors who also work in these two directions.
By providing these two roles Gamebox as a simple and automatic tool, we allow everyone to get what they need: when game developer uploads the game it becomes available then in the list of all the games that owners of the games portals can then choose from. For example, if I have a football website, I can select just football games. If I have set hardcore gaming portal, I can select just hardcore games. Nothing prevents me though from using the entire library. For game developers they become "publishers" of their games providing the traffic and ads monetization (if the owner of the website integrates games portal on their website or blog, typically around 15-20% of users become users of the games portal itself - here is where free traffic is). By uploading the game just ones, game developers still get access to constantly growing network of such games portals created via Gamebox and have more of chances to find their loyal audience.
Follow our community pages: